Re: plexiglass

As a tank covering, plexiglass will never work.  Give it up.  The side
toward the water absorbs humidity and expands, leading to upward curling.
You can sort of handle the problem by turning it over and
exposing the other side every day, if your design allows this, but it is
a huge hassle.  Plexiglass just isn't a good material to use around
water.

Thanks,
Rod