Re: bga mic

I very much agree that we need to limit abx use but sometimes they are
necessary. (FYI- my undergrad studies were in biology, I know all about
bacterial conjugation/transduction, plasmids, etc...)
I had tried to eliminate the BGA for over a month before resorting to
antibiotics. The slime was creeping across my tank and seemed to be almost
digesting the plants it covered.  All the usual water chemistry values
were within normal limits, what's a girl to do?
 Thanks for the lively discussion, Laurel