Calcium source?

<tried to send this, but never saw it arrive...  so if this is
a dupe, please ignore it>

While at a gardening store, looking for KNO3, I noticed a product
called Foli-Cal 10% Calcium Concentrate.  Does anyone have any
experience with this as a souce of aquarium calcium?  Its made
for terestrial plants, which makes me hope its also available
to aquatic plants.

Here is some more info for those able to interpret it...

http://www.plantfoodco.com/lime.html
http://www.brandtconsolidated.com/pdf/Folical.pdf

Some other similar calcium products
http://www.brandtconsolidated.com/pdf/calcium-red.PDF
http://www.brandtconsolidated.com/pdf/Cal-Mg%20blue.PDF

this one is calcium and nitrogen
http://www.brandtconsolidated.com/pdf/calcium%20liquid%20gold.PDF

On a side note, I mixed up some dolomite and water, and the KH went
through the roof, but the GH still reads 0.  What am I doing wrong?