Java fern and anubias available

I tried to send a note a couple of days ago, but I think maybe I sent it HTML.  Anyway, long story short, I've got 2 big java ferns and an anubias nana for possible trade or give away.  (i.e., you pay shipping only)  Some algae, but pretty good plants otherwise.  (Ferns going trilobate.)  I'd trade for crypts, but like I said, I'd also just give them away.  Please email privately.

David Ozenne
Fremont, CA

the TenFold Postmaster (postmaster at 10fold_com)