Re: plastic bags

At 03:48 AM 5/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Lazarus Miskowski <lazmiskowski at yahoo_com>
>Subject: plastic bags
>
>Anyone know a good source for plastic bags, preferably
>the larger ones used for fish (besides the LFS)?  I'd
>like something to pack plants in besides garbage bags
>and ziplock bags...

I have a few hundred bags in some larger sizes (9" and 10" wide by 20-40"
long).  I would sell them in bags of 100 to anyone who needs them.  Price
to be twice what I paid per bag in a 1000 unit purchase, plus free packing
and shipping at cost.  Email me off list if you are interested.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam