[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DIY trace element project
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: DIY trace element project
- From: J & D Olberding <jdolb1 at home_com>
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 08:08:40 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200105030748.DAA22344 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
Question for chemist on list.
I have free source for elements (ag/hydroponics type) and would like to made
my own trace element mix. The elements are in Sulfate form except for Mo
which is Sodium. The Fe is chelated. It's been a long time since college
chem which didn't hold any special interest for me anyway. :> I am guessing
that trace mix made with these forms would be ok???
Advice, opinions, cautions welcome.