[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bio balls
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Bio balls
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 15:24:33 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200105021948.PAA00164 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 09:59:18 -0700
> From: "Chin See Ming" <chinseeming at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Bioballs in CO2 reactors
> Michael Eckardt last post describes a DIY reactor with bioballs. I believe
> Dupla (and I'm sure other brands as well) has a unit that also uses
> bioballs. What's the theory behind the use of bioballs in a CO2 reactor?
> To somehow breakup the CO2 bubbles?
Just more surface area for gas exchange.