RE: Best Method for Complete Co2 dissolution..

My personal favourite is an "in-tank-reactor":
Fill a small, 1/2 liter water bottle (from the supermarket or 7-11) with
bioballs or something else inert. Drill large holes in the bottom as water
outlets, and a hole 2" from the top to accept the CO2 line.
(If you are worried about an excess of CO2 or end-of-tank-dump, simply drill
a small vent hole BELOW the CO2 inlet.)
Attach it to the outlet side of your canister (drill a hole into the screw
cap and insert the tubing).
100% efficient, quiet, safe, simple, cheap, and invisible in a planted tank.
Does double duty as a bubble counter.

Michael Eckardt