Keeping ph stable??

I have just started CO2 in my 112 gallon tank before adding CO2 my PH was
7.2 and my KH was 2dkh and my GH was 5 dgh...seven hours later after
starting CO2  ..at approx. 1 bubble a second  in my fluval cannister filter
intake..my PH had lowered to 6.2...this is lower than recommended for a
plant take..I have a light fish load,about 25 fish all rather small sized
...I would like to bring my PH up ..without having to resort to chemical
adding ..what would you use?? sea shells , lime , crushed oysters..thinking
about keeping a bag of one of these to keep my PH somewhat stable..any
idea's are greatly appreciated.