Re: Plants under 8"/20 cm tall

> Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:52:10 -0700
> From: "Chin See Ming" <chinseeming at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Plants under 8"/20 cm tall
>
> Please may I pick your brains?  My little 7 gal (an AG mini bow) is
> overwhelmed by two swords that have busted out.  I am moving the
> swords to
> my 50 gal.  But I need some thing to replace them with.  The
> foreground is
> already full of e. tenellus and a. barteri var. nana.  What I need are
> plants for the background that will grow about 8"/20 cm tall
> (cause that's
> the height of the water column). Your ideas will be much appreciated.

Try my plant search engine, there you can select the height you want.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069
Remove IHSYD from email address when replying by email

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:
      The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
      http://www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html