Diluting TMG

I've been diluting Tropica MasterGrow in bottled RO water for convenience in
daily dosing. For example, instead of measuring out 1.6 ml daily, I could
use 5 ml of my diluted solution. I was wondering if this practice did
anything undesired to the iron, like making it "unchelated". I don't know
what exactly unbinds Fe in aquarium water, so it might be possible that some
of the Fe in my solution might have converted into an unusable form.

Also, does anyone know if the Seachem Iron test kit measures the type of
chelated iron in TMG? I heard TMG has a strong chelator. And the iron that's
called "ionic" in the test kit instructions, is it usable by plants?
__
Alex R.