Seeking confirmation of nutrient deficiency

Hello all....I am having a problem with a few of my
plants.  Can someone please confirm/correct my
diagnosis?

On my hygrophilia polysperma, some leaves have begun
to get brown spots on them, which turn into pinholes,
which eventually eat away the leaf.  On both my hygro
and c. wendtii the older leaves turn yellow.  And on
some of the new growth on my e. tennellus, the leaves
become transparent soon after sprouting.

I am guessing this is a potassium deficiency?  Is this
correct?  If so, is Green All the product to use?  I
have been unable to find it in the stores so far.  And
how much to use for 29 gallon tank?  I currently only
use TMG and some root tabs.
Thanks...Beverly