[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: tank pads (was Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #984

Helo Roger,

You can use either the 1/2" or 3/4" foam insulation panels available in
a building supply stores or foam rubber pads available in fabric/craft



> Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:56:31 -0600
> From: "Roger S. Miller" <rgrmill at rt66_com>
> Subject: tank pads
> Folks,
> I'm building my own stand for my new 5'x2'x2' tank.  In the course of
> making the base of the stand I found that the floor in the area where
> the tank is going is a little uneven.  It's ceramic tile that I put down
> myself, so a little uneveness doesn't surprise me.  I understand that
> some people place some sort of foam panel below stands and/or between
> the tank and the stand to adsorb the irregularities.
> Can anyone describe those foam panels in more detail and/or tell me
> where they can be found?
> Roger Miller