Re: some kind of parasite infestation

If you can get "Clout" tablets in Singapore, that would be my best bet.
If not, I'm quite sure that there is a Formalin and Malachite Green
combination available for treating.  I really don't think that you have
Anchor Worms.  They normally show up as a red spot and a white "worm"
out of that red spot.  You might be able to get a trichlorfon product
that is made for terrestrial plants and use that if you can't find
"Clout" or the Formalin and Malachite Green Product.

Good luck,

Merrill Cohen
Pikesville, MD - USA