some kind of parasite infestation

after i've smacked chilodonella in the face using 2.25% salt, this strange
parasite has started appearing on some of my fish . . . on some fish, it
appears as a white thread emanating from beneath the scales . . . while on
others, it is encapsulated by a blister . . . i suspect this to be anchor
worm, can someone confirm this for me?

at the same time, the salt is still in there, and my plants are doing fine
. . . i think i will need to hit it with kmno4, as dimilin is banned in
Singapore . . . can my plants survive this? is there any other cure for
this bugger that can be used without exterminating everything else in the
tank? i have 4 heckels, 85 cardinals, 12 diamonds, and catching any one of
them will be hell . . . one of my oldest rams have it already . . . i would
be grateful for any help . . .

TIA
DEA