Re: Neon Rainbow with a strange growth?

>Rainbows are said to be particularly vulnerable to fish TB, which can
exhibit
>signs like you've described.    I'd at least quarentine the fish ASAP, and
>unfortunately, I'd probably recommend euthanizing the fish for fear of
>allowing a bacterial infection to wipe a whole tank of rainbows.

Unfortunately I was thinking along the lines of infectious and euthanasia
also, but was hoping someone might have a better solution.  I did quarantine
he fish yesterday just after writing my original e-mail.  This evening when
I got home I noticed two more areas on the other side of the body that
looked like the other large one I noticed yesterday.  Seeing how bad it had
become in just 24 hours made the euthanasia decision a little easier.