Re: CAEs

I had a tank that I used to spawn convicts in. After
they shredded their third pleco (they were all three
in there already). I decided to try CAEs. THey never
touched algae that I saw. They also beat the crap out
of some of the convicts. I saw it with my own two
eyes. I heard (read)someone mention sharpie size as a
large CAE, I don't believe sharpie size diameter is
even half grown. The LFS has one in with some africans
(to its credit I have never seen a fish in there
damaged) that is easily twice the diameter of a
sharpie. Just like every other fish individuals are
going to vary on the agressiveness scale. I will
personally skip them.

Scott