Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 12:44:35 - 5 EST
From: rspahn at sackets-harbor-high_moric.org
Subject: Re:canister filters

Hello,  I am in the market to buy two canister filters for a 150 gal.
tank.  I am partial to Fluval canisters due to the fact I have several
of their older models in use now and I love them.  I was hoping
some of the people who have purchased the new models over the
last several months would write to let me know how they like the
newer models.  I also remember in the canister discussions from
months ago that many people were in favor of an Ehiem canister.
Could someone tell which model that was?  Thanks,  Ray

Craig J. Carline