Re: Asiatic Scale Suckers?

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:29:03 EDT
> From: CDELAHUNT at aol_com
> Subject: Re: Asiatic Scale Suckers?
>
> Yes, this *does* bear repeating -- I don't know exactly what you mean.  Are
> you saying that otos damage other fish?  This is something I have never
> heard, please elaborate.  Thanks, Catherine
> << t probably doesn't need repeating, but they, and any other fish that sleeps
>  at night, cannot survive long in any tank containing a Chinese Algae (sic)
>  Eater (aka Asiatic Scale Sucker).

How did Otos get into this discussion? I certainly didn't mention them. I
was talking about CAEs (*Gyrinocheilus aymonieri*), a notoriously vicious
and misnamed "algae" eater.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  wright at killi dot net

       http://www.atchison.com/Killifish/BAKA-WCW-10.html

     For all you ever wanted to know about West Coast Weekend X
The great killifish show and convention, combined with West Coast Live