Re: UV's and a waste of $(and greenwater)

I'm not sure what qualifies as "snkae oil", but I have
had great success with Barley extract. When I started
my 125, I planted it heavily and still had a small
algae bloom initially. I hit it with barley and the
algae was gone in just a few days. I can't say
positively that the barley was the solution, but it
sure seemed to work as advertised for me.

Scott