Re: Algae Scraper

I tried using a credit card 'scraper' this morning- it seemed to work pretty
well- though it left some lines of algae in a few spots where the algae
built up against the blade. Then 'eureka'- I remembered that I have a wide
piece of lexan plastic (7 inches)  that I use for scraping the wax off my
cross-country skis- wow does it ever work well- It took about two minutes of
scraping to clear the face of my 90 gal- the sides took a little longer due
to the buildup of the harder stuff. I won't be using razor blades or magnets
ever again!

Cory and Susanne  Williamson

7800 Thompson Drive
Prince George, BC  V2N 5N5