Re: Can't kill this greenwater ! HELP :)

Hi,

I've only had 'green' water problems once and what I did was add
'floculant' chemicals (the stuff that makes your cloudy water clear) and
run a 'pleated' canister filter (Magnum 250 hang-on).  I kept the photo
period at 6 hours per day (from 12 hrs) and I also changed 30% of the water
at the end of the day.  I repeated this for 4 days and the problem was gone
(on a 66 gallon tank).  I must caution you that 'floculants' do seem to
bother some fish when used.

Cheers,
Victor Eng					Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
engfam at axion_net