Re: how do you make onion plants happy?

I agree with Gabriella. I have a seven or eight year old Crinum thaianum
in my 180 gallon tank. It has grown slowly over the years. It developes
quite a root system and the bulb has gone from 3/4" to about 3" in
diameter. I wonder what size the bulb will eventually attain. It
produces a couple of bulblets a year now. Moving it really stalls its
growth. Its in plain gravel and receives only water column
fertilization.