[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how do you make onion plants happy?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: how do you make onion plants happy?
- From: Kyle10500 at webtv_net (Kyle)
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:39:26 -0500 (CDT)
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)'smessage of Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
>Also, I noticed that the leaves on the baby plants (only 1 inch high at
this point) the java fern is making are turning darker on the tips. Is
this normal, or are they showing signs of a deficiency?<
I don't remember seeing this question answered. I think you will find
those darker tips are new growth. Nothing to worry about unless you
don't like dense clumps of gorgeous Java ferns. :-)