Re: AH Supply Lighting

Laura,

Definitely go with the 4x55 setup.  I have the 2x96 setup on my 75 gallon and it seems to
provide plenty of light for all my plants.  But the problem is that the 2x96 setup is only
36" long and the tank is 48" long.  You will have 6" of "dark" spaces at the ends of your
tank.  Also, you could also run into trouble with the width of the tank.  I have to move
my light forward and back on the top of the tank into order to even out the lighting for
the foreground and background plants.

Hope that helps.  BTW -- if you decide that you still want the 2x96 setup drop me a note.
I'll sell you my setup (already mounted in a beautiful red oak cabinet).

--

John Pflum, Jr.
PKG Consultants, Inc.

Web: http://www.pkgconsult.com