Question about AHSupply Lighting

Hello!  My name is Laura.  I've been lurking for awhile learning a lot of
great stuff (thanks!), and now I have a question regarding the lights from
AH Supply.  I have a 75 gallon tank, 48" long, which I've just set up.  I
want a planted aquarium, and I'm wondering what my best choice for lights
would be.  I am considering the 4x55 setup that AH Supply offers, would this
be adequate for my tank?  I was considering the 2x96 setup, but I don't
think that this is enough light.  Please give me your ideas and suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your responses!  They are greatly appreciated!  :)

Laura