[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Laterite with Flourite
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Laterite with Flourite
- From: J & D Olberding <jdolb1 at home_com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:05:19 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200104051948.PAA09721 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
I am setting up tank with Flourite substrate and wondering if I can use
Laterite with it. Walstad's book sites situation in which she used Laterite
with soil substrate and plants did not thrive due to apparent iron toxicity.
I have Laterite on hand which will not otherwise get used and would like to
use it providing it doesn't produce problems.
Advice, opinions, others experience?