AGA Aquascaping Contest #2 - Looking for volunteers

Hi there.  Just wanted to let my favorite e-mail list members know that
there WILL be another AGA Aquascaping Contest this year.

Some of you know me from last year's event -- I processed all your entries
and created the website.  This year James Purchase has bowed out, so I
will be taking over the responsibility of running the darn thing. Of
course, the first thing I will do is assemble a team of people to do most
of the actual work instead of me! :)

To get an idea of the sort of "work" involved, here is a list of tasks
needing a volunteer:

  * Media contacts: magazines, websites, APD, etc
  * Club contacts: e-mail, snail mail
  * Sponsor contacts
  * Prize wrangler
  * Ribbon/Plaque buyer
  * Judge wrangler

Some of this work will be joint effort with the AGA's 2nd Convention in
Chattanooga.  If you would be interested in helping us out, please reply
to me personally.  Otherwise, hang tight for a few weeks for a formal
announcement.  If you have no idea of what I'm talking about, go see
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org and start prepping your tanks.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson