Re: Razor Blade and Glass

I just wanted to point out, that it's not necessarily an unwillingness to
"get wet", that has people looking for a better solution than the scrubber
pads (of whatever kind).  There is some algae, that is simply too hard to
be removed from glass by using the pads, regardless of how much you
scrub.  Well, maybe if you want to scrub each side of the tank for 30
minutes, you'd get it off, but then I think the glass would be scratched in
that case as well.  Razor blades remove that hard stuff beautifully.

Gitte