Royal Panaque

For reasons that could not be avoided, there is a 6 inch Royal Panaque in my
destroyed by Clown Loaches planted tank.

Well, ladies and gents, this babe has cleaned off every speck of every type
of algae that was present in that tank as of last Monday.  The bogwood is
spanking clean, the glass is everywhere shiny.  But.....will my remaining
struggling crypts and vals be next???  Hikari Algae Wafers are being offered
as bribes, but will they and veggies be enough?

Roger, I added fertilizer to the substrate for the plants.  Actually I've
done it in a couple of other tanks as well over the past two weeks (I've
been remiss - slap the wrist) and there is improvement.

Gabriella
Toronto