RE: How do I remove this algae from the glass?

> For what it's worth, I used to use a scraper
> containing a razor blade, and I
> never once scratched the glass. Magnetic scrapers
and > rocks are my favorite way to do that. :)

I got a magnetic scraper a couple of months ago.  The
scraper part uses a velcro-like texture to scrape away
soft algaes.  I have not noticed it to scratch my
glass, and it saves me a ton of time and effort.  Has
anyone besides the above person noticed these scrapers
to scratch glass?