Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #951

Why not try to get one seconf hand...I've just picked up a 6 foot x 3 foot x
2 tank complete with a cabinet for £80... Thats about $150

Trouble is I now have to decide how to light it?.. Metal Halids, mercury
Vapour or plain old fluorescents?... I don't think I can afford the first
two options. Any ideas??

Al.