H202 as a plant sterilizer?

Hi.  I was reading on some websites that people have
dosed their entire tank with hydrogen peroxide to kill
hair alage, brush algae, and get rid of ostrapods,
etc.  I like to disinfect my new plants that I get
from the LFS before I put them in the tank with
bleach, but it seems to slow the growth at first.  Has
anyone ever use H202 for disinfecting new plants?  How
much should it be diluted, and how long should they
soak in it?  Thanks for your info in advance.