Re: Yamato correction

> From: "Robert H" <robertpaulh at earthlink_net>
> Subject: Yamato correction
>
> I looked at the temporary
> labels we're using, and suddenly discovered there is an error on the label
> in the amount of Nitrogen being reported  in Yamato Green-N.  The label says
> 0.15%.  The
> label SHOULD READ 1.5%!  Somehow the decimal point got moved 1 place."

	That's more like it.  That way, one teaspoon (5 mL) will increase
the nitrate concentration by 5 ppm for 66 L of water.

> So I guess this is considerably more nitrogen, but does this change the
> argument that trace and macro shouldnt be mixed?

	The only problem with using a mix is that you are stuck with
the ratio of different things in the mix.  I like to be able to vary
the relative amounts.

--
Paul Sears        Ottawa, Canada