Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #942

Rob wrote:
<< Just get a couple of loaches (any will do, khulis, clowns, whatever). The
 snails will be gone in no time. >>
FWIW,Kuhli loaches do_not_ eat snails. BTW, I always hear that MTS are
strictly nocturnal, however, the MTS in my tanks come out seemingly whenever
suits them. i see them at all hours, day or night. Anyone else?
Tim A.
ps. I would like to know how many on this list are from the Houston, TX area.
If ya'll (that's Texan) would let me know off list, it would be a big help.
Also, is there a plant club in this area?
TIA, Tim