Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:58:46 -0700
From: "Chin See Ming" <chinseeming at hotmail_com>
Subject: Q re CO2 Suppliers in Portland, OR

Okay.  It's past April fools day and safe to come out . . .!

Is there anyone here from the Portland, OR area who can recommend a supplier
for CO2 tanks?  I need the tank itself, in addition to CO2.  Any experiences
with suppliers that you can share will be much appreciated.  I know the
usual suspects (welding, homebrewing, fire exinguisher refillers etc.) but
am looking for specifics, so I don't have to do the yellow pages hunt.  :-))
  (For those who are wondering I'm on the SE side, within a mile or so from
OMSI).

TIA!
Chin See Ming