Re: Effectiveness of Reflectors???

I would suggest before anyone claims that white paint reflects just as good
as a Miro 4 reflector needs to actually do the research on a Miro 4 and not
the Triton enhancer.  I'm not using the Triton produce but I do know that I
get a lot more light using the Miro 4's.  Also in comparison the so called
reflectors (polished metal) in the All Glass PC's are totally blown out of
the water by AH
Miro 4's.  Check them out at http://www.ahsupply.com/

Gary Lange
gwlange at mindspring_com