ADA International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest 2001

A brief announcement for our USA- based readers:

Through special arrangements between the Aquatic Gardeners Association and
Aqua Design Amano, the registration deadline for US- addressed submissions
to the ADA International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest 2001 has been
extended through April 15, 2001.

Mr. Nozomi Hayakawa, the English- speaking point of contact for Mr. Amano,
conveys the latter's invitation and offer in an e-mail to Charlene Nash of
the Tennessee Aquarium, dtd Monday, April 02, 2001 3:30 AM. Both the AGA and
ADA express the hope that this extension will enable a greater number of
people from America to more fully represent our culture's unique perspective
on the "Design Amano" approach to aquascaping.

Details of the contest and submission guidelines are available at the
contest's Web site
http://www.adana.co.jp/contest.html . Pertinent e-mail contacts are listed
on this page as well.

Thanks for allowing the intrusion...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10 at mindspring_com
posted for Charlene, who is unable at the moment