Re: Flourish Excell and water movement

> Some of my planted tanks are set up with considerable water movement and
> surface agitation (because they house rheophillic fish). As such, I do
> not/can not use CO2 on them. Would Flourish Excel work to make more co2
> available to the plants in this situation?

It won't give them more co2 - excell is a substitute for co2, but it will
provide carbon for the plants, and is not removed by surface agitation, as
is co2...  Unless the tanks are too big, excell sounds like a good idea
(excell would get quite costly in a larger tank)

Derek Johnson
djohnson1981 at yahoo_com