Nitrate levels

One of my planted tanks is just beginning to show BBA. I had originally
brought it under control, by hit or miss dosing of PMDD. But it has come
back and I am now wondering if I can control it by increasing my Nitrate
level.

The tank H2O parameters are:
KH - 10
GH - 10
pH - 7.2
temp - 77-78F
PO4 - 0.05ppm
Nitrite - 0.0
NH3 - 0.0
NO3 - 2.0 - 5.0ppm
Fe - <0.01ppm
110W PC lighting 12hr/day
CO2 injection into Fluval 303 at a rate of 1 bubble/2 sec.
Tank is heavily planted, with medium fish load.Flourish and Fe,Zn,MG,Cu
trace mixture added once per week. Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate and
Boric Acid also added.

Would raising the NO3 to 10ppm and holding it there as well as possible help
arrest the BBA? Could someone please tell me the best course of action to
eliminate the BBA for a tank with these parameters. I am currently removing
as much infested plant material as I can find, but it is still spreading,
ever so slowly.

TIA<
Al