Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #941

Hello Beverly,

I live in upstate NY about 2 hours south of Montreal.  During the course
of a year i do quite a lot of traveling.  If you locate a good plant
store in the NYC area please let me know.  I would like to visit it the
next ime that I'm in NYC.

The best store that I have ever been to (and I've been to dozens in both
the US and Canada) is The Fish Place in Buffalo, NY.  They also carry
the SAEs .  Plus they have a huge selection of plants.  The prices are
the lowest too.  I do not have any connection to the store.  It's just
so good that I try to spread the word so that they will continue what
they are doing.

Joe Hildreth
15 Cedar Street
Potsdam,NY 13676