Check out this 3000g planted tank!

I just added pictures of the new exhibit "Amazon River Forrest" in the
National Aquarium Baltimore to the TDA Galleria.The Barnes and Noble
Bookstore near the Aquarium has a fantastic 3000g SA planted tank on the
upper store
level.
This tank was done by curators of the NAIB and is  maintained by their
staff.Sorry for the bad quality of some pix.
We're planning another trip to the NAIB soon to see the new Seahorse exhibit
that started Saturday.I'll take my new Camera with me and try to get better
quality photos.

Max

http://communities.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium