Re: How does the medication Clout affect plants

I purchased four cardinal tetras last weekend, and noticed a couple of days
ago that one had a raised white bump on its side.  I did not think much about
it because it seems that healthy cardinals and neons are hard to find. That
one died, and another one was pale, but again, I wasn't too concerned because
all my other fish are so fat and healthy.  Well, to cut to the chase,
yesterday I noticed four of my wonderful fish had the same type lesions, and
this morning they were dead, plus two of the other cardinals.  It happened so
quickly!  Just one day I noticed, and the next day they are all dead!  I lost
my matriarch, a pregnant female swordtail. :o(  I also lost my biggest cherry
barb, a dwarf rainbow, and a flame tetra.

Before they died, I was desperate and used the medication Clout, because it
was all I had in the way of medication.  How does Clout affect plants?  Out
of concern for my fish, I decided to worry about the plants later.  I plan to
do a water change tomorrow, so what you tell me about Clout will determine
whether I do a 50% change or a 75% change.  Also, I would love to know what
they had if you have any idea.  I didn't feel I found answers on any of the
sites about sick fish that I visited.

In mourning,
Catherine