Re: K

>How can I measure potassium levels. Nobody seems to have a test kit.
__________________-
Lamott does and you don't need it. Add 1 teaspoon once a week of
K2SO4(Potash of sulfate) to your tank. Yep it's that simple.
- --------------------------
(2) What potassium containing substance can I add to increase K
(potassium chloride?, potassium sulphate?) that will not be toxic
and will not add nitrates, and what common household product contains
it (I can't seem to find a chemists store in Houston selling bulk
chemicals)
- ----------------------------
Go down to the local hardware store or nursey etc. Ask for Green All
brand(see above). It'll cost about 5$ for a lifetime supply. Now your
done with K+, next nutrient please:) Regards,
Tom Barr
- -------
Thanks,
Rod <

Same for muriate of potash-K2O? Got a 4
# bag for about 2.50 at the Coop the other day.

Kyle
TN US