Re: hard headed... oops, water

>>Really?  I have several, about ten to 12 stalks of Cabomba in my 37G tank
with about 1watt/G of light, and they seem to be doing fine, as a matter of
fact I was quite surprised to see as much growth as I have been noticing in
the last week or so, <<

Well the term "fine" is a very realitive statement! Are any roots forming on
the ends of the stems? Are the ends rotting?  Are the only roots on the
upper portions of the stems?  How wide are the gaps between the leaf nodes?
Close together and thick growth, or widely spaced and gangly looking?
Cabomba also really does much better in cooler water.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
AB Newsletter, over 500 members!