Cleaning Pad

Bob,
They put a number of chemicals inthe things to keep them from growing
mildew and smelling too bad when they get food particles in them. You
would do well to heed the warning.

Keith and Lisa                          o
www.leafandpaws.com
Natural products for the life of your pet.

Aquariums
www.net-link.net/~kandl/