RE: Pressurized CO2

"Each yeast bottle runs into a canister filter as a reactor. So, here's my
question.  When I start using the new CO2 system, I thought I would position
the Eheim diffuser in front of one of the spray bars to move the CO2 along
into the current."

Lose the Eheim diffuser, it's an idiotic device proven to be a fish killer.
You will do much better with the simple - CO2 Tank, Regulator, Needle Valve,
and then run the flexible tubing into the intake of either one of your
canisters. If you want to be really anal about it, split the tubing with a T
fitting and run it into both.

Tom