RE: water changes

Hi,
I've got another questions for the "chemically" inclined.  I have an extra
90 gal tank that I want to use to prep water for water changes without using
any chemicals to remove the chlorine.  (Our water does not have chloramine,
thank goodness:)   IF I run tap water into the prep tank and and circulate
the water for 24 to 48 hrs will I be safe to assume that the chlorine has
dissapated?   I could use carbon, but I dont want to remove any buffering
capacity from my water.  Thanks.

(ms)Kevin Reavis