Re: Yeast CO2 and Heater Rant

> > Are Ebo-Jagers really completely submersible?  Because I'd really like
one
>  > can put low in my tank, hidden away.  Otherwise, its back to the Hagens.

I run perhaps 12 or 15 Ebo Jager heaters of various denominations.  All are
completely submerged, and have been for years and years.  Most are running
horizontally along the back wall of the tank, down near the substrate.
Never had a problem with one running that way yet.  Never had one fail,
either.