RE: yeast CO2 and heater rant

>Are Ebo-Jagers really completely submersible?  Because I'd really like one
>can put low in my tank, hidden away.  Otherwise, its back to the Hagens.

I have Ebo-Jager heaters in both my 10 gallon and 90 gallon tanks. All are
completely submerged and have been very reliable for as long as I've had
them. (The oldest are the ones in the 90 at 2 years and counting...)

-Mak
 New Hampshire, USA
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/

Don't think of it as being outnumbered; think of it as a wide target
selection.

Early morning cheerfulness can be quite annoying.
           -William Feather
8 Days till Spring!